Designed by Pritzker award-winning Irish-born architect Kevin Roche, The CCD quickly became a landmark building on Dublin’s skyline when it opened in 2010. Its stunning glass-fronted atrium gives visitors panoramic views of the River Liffey, Dublin city centre and the Wicklow mountains.
The CCD at a glance.
- 22 purpose-built meeting rooms
- 2,000 seat Auditorium with full theatrical stage and fly tower
- 4,500 square metres of exhibition space
- Theatre capacity for 3,000 delegates in The Forum
- Banqueting facilities for up to 3,000 guests
- Intimate boardrooms, large and small halls and meeting rooms
- Cutting-edge technology and Wi-Fi throughout
- Six spacious foyer areas
- Stunning views of Dublin city, bay and mountains on upper foyer levels
- Two large cargo lifts including a truck container lift
- Located at the heart of Dublin’s transport hub and just 15 minutes the Airport
- Within walking distance of many hotels, restaurants and attractions
The building offers 22 multi-functional rooms suitable for meetings, banquets, conferences and exhibitions of all shapes and sizes, and was designed with the delegate experience in mind. The entire venue is finished to the highest specifications and incorporates industry leading technology and Wi-Fi throughout.
Recognised as the first carbon neutral constructed convention centre in the world, The CCD’s contemporary design meets the highest standards of environmental sustainability. We are also committed to long-term sustainability in accordance with the International Standards Organisation (ISO) 14001.
Visit link for more information